Thursday, October 27, 2005

TV Tonite! (10/27/05).

COMMENTARY
I guess I should be grateful for this week and next because so many shows will be in reruns that I will have a chance to try and catch up. Can you believe I am anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks behind on EVERYTHING I am recording... well except for Survivor. But that's only because if I don't watch it, I'm guaranteed to read somewhere who got voted off. And that doesn't even mention the entire runs, thus far, of FIREFLY and ROME, along with the entire second season of DEADWOOD waiting for me to watch my DVD of the first season, as well as the third season of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, waiting for me to watch my DVDs of the first two seasons. Man, there just isn't enough time in the day. What I need to do is find someone willing to pay me large sums of money to watch TV and movies, read books and comics, play games and listen to music. It would make this site even better than it already is, as if that were even possible!

By the way, I added Drawn Together and The Boondocks to the record schedule, along with Robot Chicken, for mindless drivel until they bring out some new Aqua Teen Hunger Force. You know, usually by this point, 75% of the shows I like are canceled, but so far this year that's a lot closer to 0%. A very strange situation. You've all gotten so much smarter!

8/7p
ABC - Alias (05/05)
CBS - Survivor: Guatemala (11/07)
UPN - Everybody Hates Chris (01/06) Love, Inc. (01/06)
WB - Smallville (05/05)

9/8p
ABC - The Night Stalker (01/05)
BRAVO - Celebrity Poker Showdown (07/03)
NBC - The Apprentice (04/06)
UPN - Eve (03/06) Cuts (02/06)
VH1 - I Love the 80's: 3D (Part 4 of 5)
WB - Everwood (04/05)

10/9p
CBS - Without a Trace (04/05)
COMEDY CENTRAL - The Showbiz Show With David Spade [10:30/9:30p] (01/07)
MTV - Making the Band 3 (08/04) Run's House (01/03)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers ads classified houston image related stuff.

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home