Monday, October 17, 2005

TV Tonite! (10/17/05).

COMMENTARY
What can I say?  The Cardinals are breaking my heart.  I mean come on... you get all the pitching you could ever want and you can barely eke out one sacrifice fly run?  Man is that frustrating.  Baseball postseason, by the way, makes it difficult to keep up with the shows I'm recording.  As you can see below, I'm still recording, but I'll be damned if I'm caught up on any of them at this point.  I did just see that Lincoln (I think that's the right brother) got rid of the crazy roomie and got his regular roomie back... I know how far behind I am.  I don't need you to tell me!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

NEW TONIGHT!

8/7p
ABC - Wife Swap (02/06)
CBS - The King of Queens (08/05) | How I Met Your Mother (01/05)
FOX - MLB Playoffs: NLCS, Game 5 (Sports)
This could be the final game for the Cardinals this year.  Unless they want to start a magical comeback.  Carpenter on the mound is the way to get it done.  And the Cards rocked Pettite in Game 1, so a repeat of that would be acceptable.  Then we can bring it home to the Lou' and sew it up with a two-game sweep in Bush.  Then we can go to Chicago.  Or... we can look like goats (almost as bad as the BoSox looked) and go home tonight and be done for the season.  And then they'll tear down our stadium in sadness.

NBC - Surface (01/05)
Picked up for a full season.  No idea what the overall point of this series is going to be as of yet; I mean are these sea creatures going to interact with humans, try to destory all of us, or are we going to try and destroy them?  What's the arc?  What's the plan?  There is a plan, right?

UPN - One On One (05/05) | All Of Us (03/05)
WB - Seventh Heaven (10/05)

9/8p
A&E - Growing Up Gotti (03/08)
ABC - Monday Night Football (36/07)
CBS - Two And A Half Men (03/05) | Out Of Practice (01/05)
LIFETIME - A Lover's Revenge (Telefilm)
NBC - Las Vegas (03/05)
UPN - Girlfriends (06/05) | Half & Half (04/05)

10/9p
A&E - Airline (03/21)
CBS - C.S.I.: Miami (04/05)
NBC - Medium (02/05)
MTV: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (02/13) | Miss Seventeen (01/01) - SERIES PREMIERE!
WE - Kiss & Tell (01/04)

11/10p
COMEDY CENTRAL - The Colbert Report (01/01) [11:30/10:30p] - SERIES PREMIERE!
LIFETIME - How Clean Is Your House? (02/04) [11:30/10:30P]
SPIKE TV - The Ultimate Fighter (02/09)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

--updated 10/17/05--

PICKED UP FOR A FULL SEASON
Bones
Criminal Minds
Everybody Hates Chris
Ghost Whisperer
How I Met Your Mother
My Name Is Earl
Prison Break
Supernatural
Surface - NEW!
The War At Home

RENEWED FOR A 2ND SEASON
The Andy Milonakis Show
Beauty And The Geek
Dancing With The Stars
Extras
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Rome
So You Think You Can Dance?

CANCELED
The Comeback
Head Cases
Inconceivable
Just Legal
The Law Firm
The Simple Life
Starved
Taradise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home